f

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Etsy Shop Krupa Paranjape, or the art of embroidery

Today I am going to introduce you Krupa Paranjape, a talented artist making beautiful embroideries. Let her say a little something about her work:

"I started painting in 1981 & was fortunate to receive training & mentorship from exceptionally talented gurus. After a bachelor’s degree in painting & masters in textile design from National Institute of Design I have had a successful career as a textile designer and colorist for 12 years in India.
I am based in San Francisco Bay Area and working on various projects combining paper, fabric and yarn with hand embroidery and appliqué techniques under my own name."

Yellow warbler - Bird wall decor 



American Robin-Bird wall decor 


Hand embroidered cushion cover


No comments: