f

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Bracelet romantic and feminine and a little bit spooky!

I just sold this bracelet in my A Little Market boutique. 100% created and handmade by me. I put a lot of work and passion in this creation. My customer, a very sympathetic women, received it a few days ago and send me an email to tell me how happy she was with this bracelet. It's so encouraging for me to receive compliment like this. It makes me want to start to make a new creation right away.

Je viens de vendre ce bracelet dans ma boutique A Little Market. 100% créé et fait-main par moi. J'ai mis beaucoup de travail et de passion dans cette création. Ma cliente, une personne très sympathique, l'a reçu il ya quelques jours et m'a envoyé un email pour me dire à quel point elle était heureuse de ce bracelet. C'est tellement encourageant pour moi de recevoir des compliments comme celui-ci. Cela me donne envie de commencer à faire une nouvelle création tout de suite.
So romantique!!


The making of the bracelet - La fabrication du bracelet

No comments: